Ok so I am a pen to paper kind of girl. I love organization and I love keeping a planner for all of my needs. However, I am also a person who likes to accomplish all of that in the simplest way possible. I have searched and searched for a paper planner that meets all of my needs and some have definitely come close – but none of them have really done the job.
***this post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you click on a link within this post and make a purchase I could receive a small commission. Please note, all thoughts are my own.***
Why I Switched to Digital…
So a new fact about me if you don’t already know is that when I am not blogging or taking pictures of my kids for Instagram I am a Web Designer. So I spend a lot of time on the computer. The biggest issue I have come across when trying to keep things organized is all of the digital aspects to my day. My work calendar, my blog and personal calendars and facebook events to name a few. I found it tiresome to schedule things online and then have to go and write them all into my paper planner as well.
I have dabbled with the idea of going digital for a long time but struggled to find a digital planner that I could use for EVERYTHING. Like I said I like to be organized but I don’t want a million different resources to accomplish it. And that’s where Artful Agenda comes in. This digital planner has all the benefits of a paper planner but the convenience and organization of a digital planner.
So I wanted to share what I love about it and why it has been working so well for me. But this planner is how I keep track of EVERYTHING now. And now that I am home a lot more this planner helps me to keep so many things in order every day.
- I can sync multiple calendars! So I currently have my personal/blog calendar and my work calendars linked to this planner. That alone is so great because within my personal google calendar I have a “Family” calendar that I use to stay synced with family members. I can go into the Artful Agenda planner and add things to my planner and select what calendar it should be on. So it is really a one stop shop for getting everything added to one place. And any updates made in my planner will updated my calendars as well. #LifeChanger
- It feels like a paper calendar. It has a monthly, weekly and daily view that you can easily switch through.
- Its pretty! It looks like a planner on your screen and you can choose between different covers or themes to make it more appealing to you. You can even adjust the font that is used throughout to something you prefer.
- On the daily view you can track your water intake, meal plan and set a priority task list. You can also set a “Other Tasks” list for everything else. And to top it off there is a Custom Task list that can be used however you want. ( I personally use this section specifically for my blogging task items that I need to get done every day) I love that you can personalize it and keep things separated.
- With everything going on in the world and working from home 100% now organization is so crucial and the ease of this app has been everything. I use it throughout the day. Usually as I am working I have it pulled up on either my computer or my iPad for quick reference.
- There is a list section which I always need in my planners. I love that I can make unlimited lists. And I have access to them from any device. They can be to-do lists or I can jot down notes- they are for whatever you need.
- I think the ONLY thing I would love added to this, and I am really nitpicking here, is the ability to use an apple pencil when I am using the app on my iPad. That’s really it, and not a huge issue. I would love some doodle pages that allow me to take notes or draw things out with my pencil. But aside from that I have had no complaints!
So if you are trying to find a better option for increasing your organization at home check out the Artful Agenda. I highly recommend it for any busy mom out there! If you decide to give Artful Agenda a try make sure you use my referral code RD96220 to unlock a special cover for your planner! And please let me know if you give it a try and what you think!
Pin for later: