Ok So I recently shared a Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him and I had to come on here and do another gift guide but this time for her! This is for anyone out there looking to shop for a special someone or for a gal pal! Because I am all about shopping for friends on Valentine’s day too!
I put together a really fun list of gift ideas below for women in all stages of life so there is bound to be something here for the person you are shopping for. I hope this gift guide is super helpful! Take a look below:
Here’s What’s Listed
- Hello Gorgeous Stackable Mug: This is a fun and simple gift for any lady! The price is great and it will make anyone who receives it happy and excited for their next cup of coffee or tea.
- Bearpaw Women’s Indio Slippers: This is a great gift idea if she is in need of some new house shoes. Talk about comfy.
- Apple Airpods: If she doesn’t have these yet…get them! They are amazing and I am constantly using mine.
- Our Place Always Pan: Who doesn’t want this pan?! It is amazing and is a great gift for someone who spends time in the kitchen!
- ESV Journaling Bible: I am a sucker for a gorgeous bible. And this one is breathtaking. Add in the fact that it is a journaling bible and it is the perfect gift.
- Pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 11: If she loves capturing special moments this is a fun and useful gift idea!
- Rose Gold Beats Solo³ Wireless Headphones: If airpods aren’t your thing these rose gold beats are gorgeous and are sure to get anyone excited.
- Beholding and Becoming: The Art of Everyday Worship: I love this book. I linked it when I shared 8 great christian books. This is a great gift idea that will continue to give over time!
- Stackable Wifey Coffee Mug: Can you tell I like mugs? This is a great idea for your special lady. Who wouldn’t want to rock this mug? Also- it’s great for someone who is newly engaged!
- Pink Keurig K-Mini: Last but definitely not least. This Keurig is so beautiful and perfect for my coffee lovers out there! The fact that it is pink is just icing on the cake.
I hope this gift guide is useful for you as you shop for the special lady in your life. Let me know if you plan to check any of these items out in the comments below! Happy Shopping!